Thursday, October 23, 2008

#32 October 23rd





I finally got to scanning stuff from my newer sketchbook. Last night I felt like drawing something a little smutty. Pretty fun!


Today was good. It was an inservice for the art department so I didn't have any art classes, and it just so happened to be the day my 3 hours history class was canceled. All I had to do was show up to my femme fatale french lit course and watch people draw their description of Zola's Nana. My friend, Jon, drew the best rotting corpse with germans watching. I wish I had taken a photo. No one minus 3 people in that class know that I am an illustration major, so there was no pressure to draw something on the board.

I went thrifting and antiquing today. I got some nice old books that I can use the paper for art. I got a few other items like a sweet pair of earings.

No comments: