Saturday, September 27, 2008

#10 September 26th (SKETCHBOOKS)

I love love love love love sketchbooks. I love seeing the process in which an artist works and seeing how they problem solve. Looking into a sketchbook is like looking directly into the brain of an artist. It doesn't matter how clean or perfect the sketches are. The fact that we all have a wide range of how we sketch is what makes a sketchbook so interesting. I usually prefer the sketchbooks that are jam packed with images and different mediums, but I see the importance of simplicity as well especially when it comes to design and layout.

one place to see a collection of wonderful sketchbooks-

a wide range of styles, aesthetics, and talents.

some examples of my favorites. **These won't be labeled as to who they belong to, because I will refer to them later in the blog**

THERE ARE 30+ IMAGES HERE, CHECK THEM ALL OUT!

































No comments: