Tuesday, September 30, 2008

#15 October 1st

I got a new sketchbook that is small and very portable and secret looking. It is black bound and open back so it is very flexible. I should be able to scan it just fine and really be able to glue things into it and play with it. The only think I wish was different about it was the color of the pages. They are stark white, but super smooth and perfect for pen work. Should be interesting to see what happens with it!

I did a poster a few months back that flew under the radar for some reason, but it wasn't until recently that I started getting feedback for it from the gigposter community. I am glad it was finally noticed because I really enjoyed creating it and it would be perfect for silk screened prints.




a thumbnail sketch of it I did while on the car ride to sasquatch festival.



just some more images of my sketchbook from that day that I found again

No comments: