Saturday, September 27, 2008

#9 September 26th, 2008

I have a bunch of projects to finish up this weekend. One being album art for a band called the Lexingtons. And then I need to finish a logo and banner for a local gal that hand makes natural and organic yarns. I also started working on a poster for the annual Zombie Walk that a few friends host/plan every year. This the 3rd year, but the second year we've been involved.

I am pretty happy to be working on this poster. I haven't done one in quite a while and I don't have any commissions for some until November. Once I become not so busy, I am planning on helping out the graphic designer that does everything for the Treasure Valley Roller Girls. He wants me to illustrate for the posters and then he is going to do the typography over the top (which is fine by me, typography is not my strong point or my emphasis).

*************************************************
Eric from The Lexingtons wanted a cloud theme so we are using a photo I took myself, and then a photo from a girl we emailed who lives across the world. Kind of neat that we can collaborate with fellow artists we have not even met before. I have never met Eric before but he knows my work because he blogged about The Very Most and saw their album art, which I am the creator of.




this is the wip zombie poster.

No comments: