Tuesday, September 30, 2008

#14 October 1st

The past two days have SUCKED. I can't even explain my frustration. I work a lot and have a ton to do, so anything that goes wrong really just throws me for a loop and throws a wrench.

Monday night I basically worked 14 hours straight, had plans for finishing homework that blew up in my face, had smoothies explode everywhere and then smashed my fingers between two patio tables.

The following day I went to print something and discovered my wallet is gone. I lost all of my tip money from the weekend and 2 checks. Also my drivers license and school ID. Fortunately my debit card was in my purse and not in my wallet.

After a huge mess I was able to print and my art critique for 108 went fine. I rushed home to see if my wallet was on the kitchen table. Not a chance. Still haven't found it.

To add to my bad luck, I bought two VHS films on amazon and got one in the mail today. I popped it into my VCR and the damn machine ate the tape! Then I missed having dinner with my brother and he had to eat by himself.



.....

Basically, I have cried a lot in the past few days. I sobbed for a good 10 minutes today in my car while it was parked in the garage. I tried to smash my super old phone and it wouldn't break. Even after I chucked it out of my car door and onto the hard concrete floor in my garage. Nothing. No problems. The damn brick won't break.

However, to cheer myself up, I went and got a boston shake at Fanci Freeze, then went to the RX and got some music (all for free, thank god) then tried to do some sketching at Flying M.

No comments: