Tuesday, December 9, 2008

#67 and stuff

Been thinking a lot about how much I would love to become a duo and either start a poster/print studio with another artist or team up with a friend and just make art together and put on shows together. Inspire each other. Push each other. Become famous together. Erin has been talking about this with me. I can imagine it. I can imagine (or at least hope) that maybe someday it will happen. We will join forces and take the art world by surprise and knock the pants off people.


I also have this longing desire to get my best friend Chad involved with the poster world. I could see him being QUITE successful with rock posters. He is excellent at drawing and creating hand written text. He pin stripes for fun and loves zombies and he is a greaser himself.

No comments: