Tuesday, December 9, 2008

#80 blah blah blah progression

oh, what to do these days. Ii don't know what I want to focus on- more fine art or my poster work. And, if I stick with my poster work, do I want to make designs that could be silk screened, or pieces that are printed from the computer only?

Sometimes I just have all of these ideas on my head and I can usually get them out and make them look decent on paper. But I still have so much to learn that I know I can do better. Fuck, I have progressed so much in college it is mind boggling comparing my first works to my latest. I can't believe it. And I know it is because of how dedicated I am and how hard I work and how observant I am. But I know next semester in school is going to serve me greatly. I am taking figure painting which is going to improve my painting skills greatly and help me get back into the figure.

this is embarrassing... but here is my first (actually this is my second) flyer I ever created for a show. I created this in early 2007. It is now nearly 2009 and look where I have come.






Here are things I have made in the past few months. I can't wait to see where I am a year from now. Then these posters below can be on my shit list.



No comments: