Tuesday, December 9, 2008

#81 scholarship

I want an art scholarship from BSU. I want it really bad. I am hoping and praying I get it this year. I know more professors and know them a lot better. I have been trying to get my work out there and I have been trying my best and I have been trying to progress.

I need to start making a list this year of what I am going to put on my 6 slides. I have no idea! I didn't take any drawing this semester. So I guess I will turn in my illustrations. Maybe a poster. I just don't know!

I know I will turn in my Hair piece and maybe my new illustration for school or maybe the deer painting. But I don't know what the school wants from me. I don't know if I documented any of my large drawings from art 311 last year and I think they are gone now. *sigh*. And I never picked up my portfolio from figure painting.

I need to talk to Bill.

No comments: